
Brooklyn Marie

Born June 5th, 2009 at 8:08 pm

8 pounds 10 ounces 19 inches long


The very happy Mom

The proud Daddy

We brought our kids in separately to tell them first that we had a baby girl. This was their first reaction. Gavin had just woken up but he was so cute about it. He kept kissing her and saying he loved her so much.

The kids went out to the hallway with a blue and pink Mickey Mouse rattle, then held up the pink one to announce to our families and friends that they had a baby sister.

Our new little family

Gavin

Lindsay

Zane

Look at that cute double chin

Her first bath
34 comments:
Congrats Heather! She is just precious! What great kids you have & beautiful too!
Congratulaions, She is so beautiful! How lucky are you. Two boys and two girls. You have a very cute family. And you look so good!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and Heather-you look so good!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!! Good job mama!
She's beautiful! Congratulations you guys!
She looks just like Zane! I love how chubby she is. I can't wait to see her. Give her LOTS of kisses from us. Love you guys and Congrats!
Yay I'm so excited for you!! She is so beautiful, Congratulations! I love Zane's face in the pic of their first reactions!
Congrats! She is so adorable! You look very happy after having her, well of course cause it was a girl. WAY WAY exciting!!!
Absolutely adorable! So happy for your family-especially for you to not be prego anymore. :) Yeah, 2 boys and two girls. I can tell you from personal experience that is great! Your children all look so cute and handsome and Lindsay is sure looking grown up!
She is so adorable.. DARK HAIR... Will is stay.. I am happy for you mama.. 2 of each.. You can't ask for more..
Hugs
Brooke
Yea! So Happy for you.
so Glad I vote a girl for you.
She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for you! I love her name!
She is just gorgeous!! Love the double chin! LOL! Glad everything went okay and that mom and baby girl are doing well. Can't wait to hear the details!!
She is so cute, Heather and Dan! Congratulations! Two and two, that is just perfect. You are such a cute family. Let me know when you've got a handle on things and we can schedule another play date.:) My youngest is now 16 months and I am starting to feel like I can manage. And that's with only three! Anyway, congratulations!
She is absolutely gorgeous, Heather and Dan! I'm so glad I got to come see you guys and Brooklyn on Friday night. I felt horrible for being there not long after giving birth but I just couldn't go all the way back to Gville without stopping in. I'm so glad I did! I can't wait to hold her next time though....
By the way, I LOVE the kids' reaction to the news. What a funny idea!
YAAHOOOO! I just wanna squeeze her little cheeks! So cute! I'm glad all went well and now you can spend the summer no longer being an incubator! The pics are fun and adorable! CONGRATS! Make sure she's initiated into the "Obsessed Disneyland Fans Club" soon! It's a GREAT club to be in! he he he
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! We're so happy for you guys...Mattison is excited for a new girl cousin!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!
Congratulations!!! She is Beautiful! I just have to give a shout out to you Heather- Friday at work I heard on the radio "She's in Love with the Boy" and I thought of you because we used to sing to this when we worked at Taco Time. How random, right?! But I thought it was fitting since you were at the hospital bringing this little one into the world. It's so amazing! I can't wait till our little guy gets here.
What can a grandma say...she's a beautiful princess. I'm so happy for all of you. Love you!!!
...simply adorable! Congrats on the new arrival. I can't believe I guessed the closest of anyone.. crazy! Let me know when and if we can bring you by some dinner!
She is a cutie! Congrats!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like your family already! She fits right in :o) She is beautiful and what a fun way to announce to the family. So creative. Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! She is soooo cute!! Lindsay looks very excited to have a sister....Im so glad everything went well, I cant wait to see her!
Congrats Heather! She is a cutie!
She is beautiful! She fits right in with your cute family. Congratulations!
Hooray for the Doney family! She looks so pretty! Hope you are feeling well and having an easy recovery. :) Congratulations!
She is such a cutie! And you look great too.
Congrats, you guys!! She's beautiful!
You two make some dang cute kids - congratulations! I guess I didn't win the guessing game...oh well - next time. ;)
Heal quickly and get some rest!
Heather and Dan, She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations and what a wonderful surprise to add another little princess to your family!! We're so happy for you and your family! Miss you!
michelle and peter
She is darling! Congratulations!
whole scrud! you have lots of comments but I can't help but comment on how adorable she is~ and how adorable your face is! oh my so much cutness! alright well I love you and your sweet family! muah:)
Hurray for you and your family! That is so exciting to even things out with another girl. And a beauty at that! Congrats guys!
It's be a while...Congrats on a B E A U T I F U L new baby girl. You look great. How are you?
Post a Comment