Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The day before Mother's Day, we went to visit Grandma Skousen. It had been a few months so it was really good to see her. She's doing well. I had a nice Mother's Day and the kids were so cute with their little gifts they had made me at school. Dan got me an IPOD which was also part of my Birthday present. I am grateful to be a mother and can't believe I'll be a mother of 4 soon. I am very grateful for wonderful mom's that Dan and I have been blessed with. We love you!





Matt, Lauren and Mattison came from California to surprise my mom for Mother's Day. We were able to get some pictures of all the grandkids, except Carter, Molly and Noah who are in Arizona. It was fun to have Matt and Lauren here for a few days and Lindsay LOVED playing with Matti!

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

I love the picture of you and the kids...I'm peeing at Gavin with his scriptures!!! I can't believe that you're going to be a mother of 4 either, so exciting!!!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I'm glad you had a GREAT Mother's Day!! hahahahaha