I thought I'd better get caught up on my blogging before this baby comes. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks. BEWARE!!!! There are lots of new posts. We've been busy!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Doneys!!
I was looking for your baby post, so that I could pitch my bid on whether the baby is a little mister or a little missy...but I can't find it. Stupid me! I know you're both so excited and tomorrow is the big day...so CONGRATS! on your new little one! Can't wait to see pictures!
And tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait to come see you and Baby Brooklyn!!!!!
Thanks for all the adorable post Heather! I'm glad you got them in before the big BABY day! Can't wait to see your new lil' addition! Call me for anything okay!
Post a Comment