Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lindsay's Kindergarten Graduation

On May 29th, Lindsay graduated from Kindergarten. I can't believe she'll be going to school all day in the Fall. She is so excited, but will really miss her teacher, Miss Gurney. We love you Lindsay and are so proud of all your accomplishments this past year!




Miss Gurney


4 comments:

The Skousens said...

How cute! I can't believe that Lindsay is going to be in 1st grade, she's looking so grown up!!!

Harry and Annie said...

Lindsay Lou, You were so much fun to watch at your graduation. You are a real smartie. You even made me cry. Don't grow up too fast.
Love you lots, Grannie Annie

PS You looked beautiful at the wedding

MEGandJEFF said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Her hair is so cute :)

Deb-t said...

Awwww, so cute. Are you sure, you're ready to send her off to first grade, Heathy? Sniffle.