I had a really hard time turning 30 last year. I think the part that bugged me the most was that I wasn't able to say that I was in my 20's anymore. But 31 wasn't bad at all. I had a really good birthday! I had slept over at my mom's the night before because Dan was at a Father and Son's campout with the boys, Lindsay slept over at Grandma Tracey's and I was having a Girl's Night, so I decided to just sleep over. The morning of my birthday, my mom and dad made a delicious breakfast, then when I met Dan at home with the kids, he'd gotten me flowers. That night, we went to dinner at Red Robin with my parents, Amy, Karen & Christian, Melissa Smith, and Hayley & Justin Haskins. Then a few of us went to see the movie "Angels and Demons" which was really good and then out for ice cream. Thanks everyone for a really nice birthday!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!!! Glad that you had a great day!
Aw crap! I have the photos to this. Still want them?
This sounds like a great birthday, Heather! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Best wishes!
Post a Comment