My family has a traditon where when we have our first baby we have several big showers. Then after your first baby, we do just a little shower with just my mom and sisters for the rest of our kids. Over the years we've gotten more lazy with them so they end up being thrown together. So they are now known as Baby Spit Baths instead of Baby Showers. Karen and I decided to do ours together after we both had our babies. Jenny and Lauren couldn't be there because they live out of state (sniff, we missed you two) so Melissa Smith (aka Beans) came in their place.
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
4 comments:
I really like this idea. It is fun to celebrate the birth of each new little one. I love the picture of all the babies. Too cute.
Heather you look so good!!
Look at all those cute babies! I love the one of Brooklyn and Harry! So precious! You look amazing already Heather! NOT FAIR!
This was so much fun!
Post a Comment