Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Miss Muffet...


So Lindsay has been learning about Nursery Rhymes at school. Today she brought home a Nursery Rhyme book that she's been working on for a couple of weeks. She's been coloring pictures to go with each one. So tonight she was telling them to me and Dan and this is what she said when reciting "Little Miss Muffet"

"Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet. Eating her....chunks.....oh, whatever!"

We laughed so hard. She couldn't remember how to say curds and whey. Funny girl!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Miss Muffet should have eaten chunks, curds and whey sound even more disgusting!

Karmen said...

What a doll! Are you writing down all these cute things that your kids say?! Well, duh, I guess you are...thank goodness for blogging!

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

So cute Heather. I love these little things our kids say. Today my little Ashlee asked me for a "relastic" for her hair. :o)
PS How do you know Ryan and Kassie Christensen? They are in my ward!

Sara J Low said...

Heather you're so funny! I love reading your blog!

Now for the really funny part... My mom wants 3 more bottles of the "stuff" and she wants to know what she can do to sell it? Apparently she has quite the collection of buyers from her work. Go fig...

I hope you're having a great day!!!

Love ya!

Sara

Lindsey said...

Lindsay is so funny! Thats so cute! I'm glad you're done with the 5th Disease! Last week I thought Emery had chicken pox! I was so scared! But it turned out to be a food allergy! I'm such a bad mom I didn't realize a couple bits of a coconut smoothie would effect her! luckily she just had red bumps all over for about a day!

Jenae said...

haha She is so funny!! "whatever" haha cracks me up!!

MEGandJEFF said...

hehe :) Funny! Cute new blog, btw

val said...

What a cutie you have..If I was prego though, it would've made me puke.. And I love the new blog look! How fun!

Lindsey said...

Hi Heather, Hey I'm meeting Ashley and Lindsey and my sister Britney at a park tomorrow in south jordan around 12:30! It would be so fun if you could come!!! Do you want to e-mail me your number and I'll call ya and let ya know where if you can come? My e-mail is rian0326@yahoo.com
I hope you can! Thanks Lindsey