Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new BFF

I just wanted to say that Heather Hansen from the Biggest Loser Season 3 is my new BFF. To all of my other BFF's, she's not taking your place. I'm just adding her to my BBF group! This picture was taken tonight after my Get Skinny Party at my parent's house. I just love her. She's helping me get started with my business and the rest of us on her team. Thanks for all your help Heather! I heart you! And I'm so happy that I got my first commission check yesterday, which is such a blessing because I was recently layed off from Paramount Title, where I've worked for over 13 years. Dang crappy housing market! Oh and I've lost 5 pounds! It's a good day!

8 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

You look gorgeous :)

Adrienne said...

I'm a big loser (in a totally different way), can I be your BFF?!?!

Kami said...

Heather, honestly...stop being so dang gorgeous, you're making the rest of us look bad. I love being a part of your world again! Thanks man!

Gibson Gang said...

Sorry to hear about the layoff... times are a bit scary right now! Yay for you and your new work... you look great! So, miracle of miracles - we are free on the
27th, and Kelii is actually in town! We'd love to get together! Just let us know when, where, and what to bring.

p.s. We're planning on going to the reunion if there is one - haven't heard either.

The Edwards Family said...

Heather, Heather, Heather.
Could you be any cuter?
You look great, congrats on all of the good news!!!

erika said...

I want more info on it?

val said...

Hurray for you! And yes, you do look fantastic....congrats!

Goodrich said...

im sorry to hear about your job...but things happen for a reason!!! you look great!!!!