Friday, October 3, 2008

Mom, I need you

This morning, the kids were sitting on the front porch waiting for Lindsay's friend Maizy to come over. I was inside, when I heard the doorbell ring, then the front door opened. It was Gavin and he said:
Gav "Mom, I need you."
Me "What do you need?"
Gav "A paper towel."
Me "What do you need it for?"
Gav "My birthday."

This kid cracks me up. He just turned 2 in August and he holds full conversations with us. He also asked me if he could feel my back yesterday so I let him touch it (I have no idea why he wanted to feel my back) then he said "that's disgusting!"

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Ha ha :) That is soooo funny! I can't believe he's talking that well at 2!

Deb-t said...

I've got tears in my eyes because I'm laughing at that kid! What a hoot. I can't figure out his fixation with your back but that makes me giggle!
Hey, did you get the job?

Jenae said...

Haha that is too funny! What in the back obsession?!? He is hilarious!!

Erin said...

That is too cute! Love the creepy music, too!

Kami said...

Your little guy is hilarious! Don't you love the random stuff they say? Good times all around.

val said...

Too funny! I so love kids funny conversations! And they remember things so good too. Amazing little munchkins!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Love that freaking kid! Keli says she needs to be invited to your blog.

keli dot clayton at gmail dot com

Maddy said...

I hope you are keeping a journal of everything Gavin says. Think how fun it would be even just a couple years from now when you read about his cuteness.