Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zane's first day of Preschool



Today was Zane's first day of Preschool. He was so excited to go. He went last year and loved it. He really enjoys Miss Nicole. So right now, my house is silent, except for the tapping of the keys on my keyboard. Lindsay is at Kindergarten, Zane is at Preschool and Gavin is taking a nap. I planned this perfectly. I started teaching dance again this morning so this is my down time. I should be doing something productive, but hey, blogging is the way I journal, so technically, this is productive!

15 comments:

Sara J Low said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who uses the blog as a journal of sorts... I sometimes wonder if what I write about is super boring, lame and not readable to anyone but me. But hey, it's my world, my blog, I can write whatever I want... AND I love to read your journal... How else am I going to stalk you and your family!?!?!?

The Price Family said...

LOL..... I agree with your Sara friend! I feel the exact same way! I read from the canker post up! All those pics of Zane were super cute! I think it is so funny what you wrote about Lindsays little mind...... I must be really pretty then if that's what makes you beautiful! ROFL PMP Too cute!

MEGandJEFF said...

I did not know you taught dance lessons...that is awesome! Keep sending the blogs..I love reading them, esp on night shifts!

Amy said...

Absolutely! It is totally journaling! I'm glad you are enjoying your quiet time. It is so precious....I mean children are so precious. :l

Lindsey said...

Oh that's so cute of Zane! I'm just about to go get Easton ready for his first day! He didn't go last year so i hope he does ok! He's excited to go with his cousin Nicole so that will help! I love your black garage door! I want mine black! I told Ashley let's all go to lunch soon! I haven't seen ya since the festival of trees!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Zane is so stinking cute! I love that freaking kid! p.s. Nathan saw his picture and got all excited.

Goodrich said...

he is so dang cute!! the kids are growing so FAST!!

val said...

SO you're a late night blogger too! I just saw your comment on my blog...oops, who needs sleep?! Sounds like you're already jumping into a new job...dancing, how very fun! Good for you! Enjoy the quiet moments when you get them! They don't come too often, and blogging is therapy!!

The Naylors said...

Heather, I have to comment on your reaction to Karen's good news off her blog... You hag? Is that all you could come up with? You make me laugh. You should get on board with all your sisters, how fun is that!

P.S. Zane looks so cute! What a big kid!

Armstrong Family said...

Such a cute family you've got! I've enjoyed reading your posts. I don't think I knew the date you and Dan got married. WOW! Such a "Small World"! he he he Of course, I guess I need to catch up on children for there to be a true balance! ha ha ha Since you're trying that would mean I would need to get preggo with twins! No way! (knock on wood) Too funny! ;)

Deb-t said...

Ok, Zane is so adorable in this picture. He is such a little man! I love this time of year when it's all about school and back to schedules...so refreshing! And now look at us tonight....GIRL TIME! What could be better?!

Amy Lou said...

Heather, look at your cute little family, adorable. Zane looks so big with his back pack, and I loved reading the things Lindsay comes up with!! I found your blog through Stacie's hope you don't mind my stalking!

erika said...

He looks so sweet!Good luck with the teaching Dance.I go back to work next week.
P.S How old of girls do you take? Where is the dance studio?

Karmen said...

Hey, you sexy dancing mama! What type of dance are you teaching and what ages? That Zane is one handsome devil! You better watch out!...
Oh, and I know I live in another state, but you and Deb-T or Karen need to LET ME KNOW when you have a Girl's night...I could have come! Logan is only 2 hours away! Jerks! All of you!

Gibson Gang said...

Our blog is totally my family journal too! Glad to see that your little guy is doing well.