Last week, my sister Jenny, her little boy, Carter and her hubby, Ben came to visit. So my mom, sisters and I decided to have a girl's night. Since my youngest sister, Amy, is on a mission in Texas, we thought we'd go and see "Errand of Angels", a movie about a Sister Missionary who goes to Austria. It was a good movie and they spoke German in it a lot which made it even cooler. My grandparents are from Germany. So, Karen insisted that we bring Amy's dang cardboard cutout to take pictures with. No, we didn't bring her in to watch the movie. We didn't want to have to pay for a seat for her. Then we went to dinner at Spaghetti Mama's. It was a lot of fun!
Here's some pictures of Gavin and Carter before Jenny and Ben went back to Arizona. It was so good to see them and spend time with them. Carter is growing up so much! You can see how huge my son is next to Carter. Carter is only 4 months younger than Gavin!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
8 comments:
Your family seriously cracks me up!!! I really want to see that movie myself. I'm glad to hear you liked it.
I'm peeing that you guys took Amy with you!! You are too funny!!
HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOVE IT!!!
Get your gay German out!
hahaha :) Love the Amy cut out...and Gavin's Incredibles shirt :)
get out with the german and the cardboard cutout! haha!
oh my you have such a cute family! all your kids are so adorable! I feel so lucky to know such cute people:)
I wish I had sisters(only child).Looks like alot fun!
P.S. I need to get that marykay from you?I haven't forget,Just been busy!
You Skousens seriously know how to have a good time...even with cardboard! So how did you guys make that cardboard cut out? I know you used it at the last wedding reception...hilarious! Oh, wait, I'm mad at you for not inviting me to Girls Night...jerks!
Post a Comment