I ended up taking Gavin BACK to the doctor's today because last night he was very grumpy and was not acting like himself. He sat on my lap for an hour and watched Winnie the Pooh. If you know Gavin, you know that he doesn't sit still for longer than 30 seconds. He slept all night, so that was good. Then this morning, all he wanted was for me to hold him. He just kept crying and crying. I tried to look at his throat, but he fought me. He wouldn't eat much for breakfast or lunch. After about a 45 minute nap, he woke up crying. I decided to attempt checking his throat again. I finally got a look and he has white spots all over his tonsils. I got into the doctor right before 5:00 and sure enough, he has strep throat! I wish I would have had him checked yesterday when I hauled all 3 of them in there. Oh well. I am kind of glad it's strep so he can be treated. So off we go to Disneyland with all of our kids on antibiotics!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
5 comments:
What a fun way to take a vacation! Don't you and Dan need some antibiotics just so you don't feel left out?!?! At least you are all on the mend and not looking for a doctor in California instead of riding the rides at Disneyland!! There is a bright side after all!
Isn't it always that way? Just remember what Art Linkletter said, "Things turn out best for those that make the best of the way things turn out..." Bit of a tongue twister, but so true! You'll still have a blast!
I wish I could feel sorry for you...but you're off to DISNEYLAND! I just can't muster a lot of sympathy as I sit here in my tiny apartment on the freeway, listening to the cars honk and sirens blare, and feeling the cold draft from the sliding glass door. :) Have fun!!!
Poor little guy!! I hope he is on the mend quickly! Have a wonderful vacation!!! I'm jealous. (You'll be jealous to know that Disneyland is only a 4-5 hour drive from our house, though.) Maybe next time you can swing our way!! he he :)
I had to laugh my head off at your "chubby-mama" comment! You are too cute! And BTW, have you looked in the mirror lately? You are anything BUT chubby, girl :)
Post a Comment