- I love when you get home from work, you take the time to kiss and hug me
- I love your laugh
- I love your jokes, even when they are lame
- I love that look you give me when you think I look good and then you say "I love you"
- I love that you still give me butterflies in my tummy
- I love that you're so smart
- I love that you are so dedicated to your job and that you love it
- I love that you are always concerned about what's best for me and our kids
- I love that you help give the kids baths
- I love that you are ALWAYS willing to help me around the house
- I love the way you kiss me
- I love how you know when I've had a bad day and you come home and take care of the kids and pick up the house, while I take a break
- I love that you'll go outside in the bitter cold and shovel/snowplow our driveway
- I love when you call me during the day to see how I'm doing
- I love to snuggle with you
- I love your blue eyes
- I just love how you make me feel
- I love your dimples
- I love that you play with our kids
- I love the way you analize things
- I love how patient you are
- I love that you are a postive person
- I love your big hugs
- I love that you honor your Priesthood
- I love when you act silly with me to make the kids laugh
- I love that you hold my hand in the car
- I love when you are cooking/baking something and you put a hand towel over your shoulder
- I love that you still open my car door
- I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME DAN! HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Love Heather
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
4 comments:
You 2 are so mushy! I love it. It's a good thing this is a private blog! j/k :)
awww...how cute you guys are! :] hope you had a great valentines day!
I love your love for each other!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
So Sweet! I wasn't that sweet to my hubby, I should've copied this! good job!
Post a Comment