Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We're All in This Together!

So the Friday before Christmas, we had the chance to go up to East High School and get a tour of the school, where they filmed High School Musical, from a good friend, Ceciley Hallman, who is a Senior there. The kids thought it was so cool, and so did their mother! Thanks Ceciley!



The picture and video above are in the Cafeteria.

Lindsay and Zane sitting on the bleachers in the gym trying to Get Their Heads in the Game! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm funny!


A blurry pic of Gavin with gym behind him. They were having Basketball practice so we couldn't really do much in there.

Here they are standing in front of Sharpay's locker (second one from the right). Of course in the movies, it was painted pink.

This is Miss Darbus' classroom. The masks above were really used in 2nd movie (maybe the 1st too). They decided to leave them up. So next time you watch the song "What Time is It?" look for the masks in the background of the classroom and this is where my kids are standing!




This little area was used in both films too. When looking down below, you can see the hallway where they did some of the dancing in "What Time is It?"

4 comments:

Amy said...

So Fabulous! Danielle will be jealous when I show her the pics.

erika said...

What a fun idea!Hope you know who this is.I'm Debbie cousin.Here's my blog:crazycampbell.blogspot.com I'm still new at it.Please keep in touch.Since we so close by.

Samantha said...

That is too funny! I must admit that Hollie is already a HSM fan, and she's only ONE! It's the only movie she'll watch for more than half a second. She'll dance to all the songs. They start young, don't they? :o)

The Skousens said...

That is such a cute idea...I would have loved to have been there to see the reaction on their faces! My friend went to school there too!