We have a tradition on Heather's side of the family, where every Christmas, each of Heather's siblings and their families makes a Christmas video (with the editing help of Heather's dad) and then we all watch them on Christmas Eve. It's been fun to see what different ideas we all come up with. The kids were very cooperative when filming ours. We want to give a big "thanks" to Grandpa Harry for his help with editing ours and also a big "thanks" to Lindsay and Zane's good friends, Lydia, Cole and Macie, for being our "friends" and saying "yoo-hoo!". Hope you enjoy!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
7 comments:
That was soooo cute you guys! Great job!
I LOVE IT!!! I want that tradition, too! Only, we don't have Harry to help us edit videos! (I thought I was the only one who called your dad HARRY! I started that when he was my bishop and I was about 15 years old! Your mom once told me I was the only one who could get away with it! Hee hee!) You guys are fun and adorable and all the other good qualities!
I am so impressed! If we tried to get our kids to do that it would be mass hysteria! You all the cutest family! We miss you all!
-The Elzinga's
You guys crack me up! I love it!
~Emily
We loved your video!!! We're sad that we couldn't do ours...for sure next year!!!
That was so cute and funny all at the same time - LOVED IT! What a fun family tradition to do! My favorite part was the "cheeks are nice & rosy" - hilarious!
I LOVED IT!! What a cute idea. My family actually mentioned doing this every year, and this makes me more excited to make it happen.
Post a Comment