Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin carving

We had so much fun carving pumpkins this year. I'm not really a fan of carving them, but the kids really wanted to instead of painting them. Lindsay loved digging her hands in and pulling all the pumpkin guts out! Zane was hesitant but then finally did it. Gavin wanted nothing to do with touching the guts which was really strange. He's ALL BOY so I thought he'd love it, but NO. After the kids went to bed, Dan carved his and I wimped out and ended up drawing on mine with a Sharpie! :)

Zane finally getting brave and sticking his hands into the pumpkin guts!

As you can see, Gavin is pouting, refusing to touch the pumpkin!

Lindsay loved it all!


Brooky with her baby pumpkin that we just drew a little face on.

The end results!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Heather! I love you and your cute family so much. Thank you for doing this darn blog so that I can keep track of one of my favorite friends. Seriously! It all looks like so much fun.....

erika said...

Good job!
We didn't get a chance to do ours.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

That's funny about Gavin! What a gayog!

The Skousens said...

We didn't do ours this year, bummer...looks like you guys had fun!!!