So back in October I applied for a job at JetBlue. The position is a Reservation Crew member. After 6 weeks of training at their office, I get to take phone calls and reservations from home. I found out on Friday, November 20th, that I got the job! I am very excited! I have several friends who work for JetBlue and they LOVE it! The January training was already full, so I won't be starting until March 1st. I found out yesterday that they got me into the night training from 4:00 pm to midnight which is what I wanted. That way Dan will be home (for the most part) with the kids while I train. The only frusterating part is that I won't know my at home schedule until I start training, after we do the shift bid. I'm the type of person that has to plan ahead, like WAYYYYYY ahead! So not know is driving me nuts! But once I know, then we can figure out the details of when Dan will be home with the kids or when I'll need a little help here and there with the kids. Thankfully, this job is VERY flexible and you can trade shifts, give away shifts and pick up shifts as much as you want. I'm anxious to start bringing in a little extra money. Oh and the free flight benefits aren't too shabby either!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago

1 comments:
Sounds like the perfect stay at home job! I totally knew you would get the job...you shouldn't have worried. I can't wait for you to tell me that you have sneak preview seats to Eclipse now! Ha ha.
Post a Comment