Well here it is........many of you have been waiting all year for this! Hahahaha! Just kidding! For those of you that don't know, this is a family tradition that my family does. Every year (click to watch 2007 and 2008) each family (including my parents) puts a video together (usually humorous) and we watch them on Christmas Eve. Well this year we were all in town and together for Thanksgiving so we decided to do them a little early. They were all so dang funny! It amazes me how everyone can still come up with new ideas year after year. So sometimes we have family inside jokes in them and as you will see at the very end of ours there is a picture that doesn't quite make sense....family joke. So sit back and enjoy, then scroll down afterwards and I'll explain a couple of things!
So, during the Doney Dance Party, we were all just dancing around when suddenly I look down and Gavin has pulled his pants down is just dancing like nothing is wrong! I lost it! I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard. So the footage you see is him running out of the room and in slow motion you can hear the end of the Lindsay saying "our video". She was yelling "Gavin is ruining our video!" Then Gavin turns around and screams at Lindsay for being rude to him, so that is that really ugly, low, scream. Hilarious!
Then the picture at the end is of my mom and Lindsay at one of her soccer games. After my sister Jenny got married last year, my dad added video footage and pictures of her wedding to the end of her wedding video he had made. He had asked me if I had any snapshots that I had taken from her reception, which I did, so he downloaded them to his computer. Later as we were watching what he added to Jenny's wedding video, we started noticing weird pictures. Turns out, my dad just threw all the pictures that were on my camera onto the video without even looking at them. Then the very last picture (remember this is a wedding video, so there was a sappy, love song playing during these pictures) was of my mom and Lindsay at her soccer game, then he faded out. You would have expected a picture of Jenny and Ben on their wedding day! We died laughing! We love you dad! So there's my long explanations!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
12 comments:
Heather and Fam, that was HILARIOUS!! My fav part - Brooklyn and the hot chocolate!! - Too funny. Great work :) Miss you guys!
I loved your video. How fun to have a great Christmas tradition in your family. Hooray Brooklyn for saving the day.
LOL!!!! That is so awesome! I wish our family did something like that!
You guys are totally GOOFY, I loved it!
Very funny and entertaining. You need both of those qualities in a star performance and you nailed it on the head. I am going to rate this as a comedy with partial nudity. PG-13 for sure. Oh and nice dancing from the parents as well, hilarious!
So funny, you are all hilarious!! Sweet dance moves!
That was so so funny! Good job Brooklyn!
That was really good. Thanks for sharing. Your a fun family. We should get together when I come down in December.
So funny! I don't know why but I just think its so funny when you speak German...:) Very cute video!
Love, love, loved it! Ah the German brought back good memories! Your kiddos are so funny. What a good time!
Your kids are soooo good at "hamming" it up for the camera! They must be Skousens. :) I see the Academy Awards in their futures!!!!
Heath-
I look forward to your video every year! You guys are so dang creative! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment