Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Lindsay as Sleeping Beauty

Zane as Batman


Gavin as Black Spiderman


Brooklyn as a Pumpkin. She did not like being in her costume as you can tell, she wouldn't smile...

But I got this adorable picture of her wearing a shirt from Granny Annie that says, "Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun!"


Dan dressed up for work as a Scottish Geek Squad Employee. (notice Gavin in the background stealing candy from Granny Annie's candy jar ~ classic!)

Lindsay's teacher dressed up as the mean substitute teacher, Mrs. Swamp from the book "Miss Nelson is Missing". She had told the class earlier in the week that she was not going to be at school on the day they were celebrating Halloween. So on Friday, she came dressed up and told the kids she was a substitute. Funny thing is, the kids really thought she was a substitute until about 1:30 that day! Too funny!

Dan, me, Karen and Christian went to a couple's party at our freind's the Cowdell's the day before Halloween. We decided to go as "As Seen on TV" products. Dan and Christian were "Snuggies", I went as "Bumpits" (a plastic thing you put in your hair to give it volume, but I wore 4 of them in my hair to make it look as ugly as possible), and Karen was a "PedEgg" (a little cheese grater looking thing you use to scrape the dry skin off your feet). We decided to make Karen's Pedeggs into a PedEgg bra. The party was so much fun!

Riley, Brooklyn and Mary. We didn't realize that we were all having the babies be pumpkins until we all got to mom's for a Halloween party. They looked so cute!

4 comments:

Recksieks said...

I think that was so cleaver of Lindsay's teacher....cute idea! Your kids looked so cute in there costumes! Halloween was really fun this year!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

haha Get my bra out!

Jenae said...

I'm peeing at your as seen on tv costumes! You guys crack me up! And all your kids look so cute! Lindsay looks so grown up and gorgeous!!! Cute pumpkin babies too :)

The Skousens said...

Oh I am laughing at the adult costumes! The kids look so cute in their's (Lindsay looks so grown-up)! How funny that all the babies were pumpkins without any planning!