
Lindsay had a school project where she had to take a picture of this turkey and put him in disguise so he wouldn't be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner. The whole family was supposed to help her. We came up with the idea of dressing him like Santa Clause. We used shredded pieces of cotton for his beard and snow. Those of you that know me well, know that I can't stand the feel of cotton! It makes me cringe having it between my fingers! GAG! So of course I made Lindsay pull the cotton apart and Dan glued it on! I think our Mr. Turkey Clause turned out pretty cute!
3 comments:
What a cute idea! I love how proud they are of it!!!
WAY cute!!!
How fun :) I'm laughing about the cotten, though, Heather..what are you going to do if you ever meet a midget covered in cotten??
Post a Comment