Lindsay had her Christmas dance recital the same night as Zane's Preschool program, so we had to split up to see both. Luckily we were able to borrow my sister's video camera so I could record Lindsay and Dan recorded Zane. Grandma Tracey, Granny Annie and Uncle Mike were able to come see her. Thanks Granny for recording Lindsay while I was back stage. Lindsay is a natural. She is in the very middle (7th from the left). She's the one smiling the whole time and is pretty much on beat the whole time. We're very proud of her.
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
2 comments:
Dang, I want to see her dance cause I missed it at recital. She really is a natural though, a little prima ballerina!
She seems to really know what she is doing.
I wish my daughter still dance.
Way to go Lindsay!
Post a Comment