Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary Princeton Princesses/Croft Cove Chicks!

11 years ago, on December 1st, my sister, Karen and I met Melissa. We were good friends with her cousin Heather A O (that's what we call her to distinguish between 2 Heather's), then Melissa moved here from AZ. We were all the best of friends. We lived on Princeton Avenue in a little apartment, then moved into a townhouse on Croft Cove Circle (hence the names in my title). Heather A O moved to San Diego a few months after living on Princeton. Oh, the memories we have. So last Monday night (December 1st) we went out to dinner to Red Robin to celebrate. Heather is now living in San Fransisco, so she wasn't here. We had fun chatting and talking about old times. We are so getting old though. Afterwards we went back to my parent's house, ate dessert and sat around chatting more; so different than what we were doing 11 years ago (coning, cramming, drive-by's, "iceburg! right ahead!", "a month?!?!?!","I got my girls", stupid guys, many times of peeing our pants, "you want to go to da mountains?", "those 2 hours will save you life!", "we are so young!", our journals, the good old singles ward, our awesome Roadshow's we wrote,) I could go on and on. So here's to 11 years girl's and many more to come! Love ya!



Do you like how we're making 11 with our fingers.

Our true selves. There's a story behind this picture but it's not appropriate for my blog, Christian!



2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Happy Anniversary Girls! I love you!

The Skousens said...

Wow, I can't believe that it's been 11 years! I will always remember the year that you girls came to California and sang/danced to your songs with kitchen utensils at my Grandpa's house!!!