As a German tradition, we set our boots out on December 5th and during the night, St. Nicholaus visits, leaving a present and a treat. He usually leaves us movies. This is what we got this year.
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
13 comments:
What a fun tradition!
I forgot about your tradition that is so close to our "Mother Goose" tradition on New Years Eve. I love it!
Hey, mean ol' Debbie said EXACTLY what I was gonna say---HA-RUMPH!!!! and Grrr...
So I'll have to come up with something else...
What a great tradition! (us Campbells are such re-jects!)
I wish I had a cool tradition like this!
how fun is that?? you look so good...I hope your feeling well!! miss you!
That's so cute. I'm from Germa descent as well, but I think we'll start celebrating La Befana which is an Italian Tradition similar to your German one. Thanks for reminding me about it.
Heather I love your blog, we have one too, you'll have to check it out sometime. It was so fun to see you last night. Loveya, Jodee
Ditto to Deb and Brenda! Except us Campbells are not rejects.. maybe slightly crazy though!
Love the tradition! Can you send me your address...pleeeeeez!?
It's fun to see what you guys are up too! You're blog is so fun to read-no pressure though. :)
What good movies you have!!
We do the same as Debbie.
What a fun idea!
This is a fun tradion. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment