Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zane's Preschool Christmas Program

Dan, Gavin and both Grandpa Harry and Grandpa Kevin got to see Zane perform at his Preschool Christmas Program, while I was with Lindsay at her dance recital. He practiced his part a ton and I told him to say it slowly and loudly so everyone could hear him. I also told him to sing the songs good. He sang so well you can hear him the most. I love the video of him saying his part. Watch how after his friend Eli says his part and walks away (he wasn't supposed to) and the look on Zane's face, and then he mouths something to himself. It's hilarious!

4 comments:

crystalcookie said...

YES! I am the first to leave a comment it's hard being the first to leave a comment on your blog...anyways that was seriously so CUTE! ZANE has such a fun personality he just is in his own little world. I really enjoyed watching him singing:)

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

HAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at his face and his side talking comment. There's the Annie/Heather in him!!
(mumble mumble fake laugh)

Recksieks said...

He is so cute! That was great! Sam and Hyrum wanted me to play it over and over again...

Ally said...

Zane is such a Cutie! He did a Great job! and that side comment to his friend....Hilarious!!!!!!!