Here's our annual Christmas video that we do every year as a tradition in my familiy. We all do a video (my parents included) then we watch them all on Christmas Eve. It's fun to see what everyone comes up with each year. Click here to see last years video. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! P.S. Pause the music at the bottom of our blog first.
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
21 comments:
our family had so much fun watching everyone's videos! you guys all did so good. we LOVED your families! :o)
that is the cutest thing ive ever seen...you guys are great!! I love dans solo @ the end!!!
Oh my gosh that is freaking hilarious!
That was so funny! What a fun thing to do every year!
That was SO funny! You have such a cute family!
Hey Heather! How are you guys! I just had to say that you guys are so freaking TALENTED! This is the funniest video! How did you get the kids to pull it off? How long did it take to make? Anyway, loved it! It's so fun to see your family! Have a Great New Year!
I didnt realize what wonderful singers you are....that was too funny! Good job! Happy New Year!
we love the Doneys! Great video guys!
That was AWESOME! You guys are the most creative people I know! Can I show this to my friends here? They'll get a kick out of it! LOVED IT!
Love the video. What can't you guys do. It was awesome!
Love the 30 lb baby Jesus :) Cute Video
That's so funny! Tim and I were peeing at Dan at the end!! What a cute family, awesome video Heather!
You guys are the BOMB!! Love you guys!
Your family is so creative! What a cute idea. Love it!
You have a fun family!Love it~
....hold on......still laughing.....(deep breath).....okay. WOW! So hilarious, yet so cute! Great job, what a fun idea. I may have to steal that one for our family Christmas parties. Oh, and I was pleasantly pleased, as I was scrolling down to pause the music, that you like "Crush" by David Archuleta too. I love that song! Not an Idol fan but that song is great!
That is the gayest!!!!! Dan makes me pee and I can't believe that you didn't crack a smile ONCE, Heather! I bet your family all died of laughter when they saw that....
That was HILARIOUS! I finally got around to watching it. This makes me want to start this tradition in my family. (I don't know if he have the editing skills though!) Freakin' adorable!
Nu-uh! YOu guys are SOOO cool! I loved this, and I loved all the funny little details too.. The straight faces while singing...everything! COOL!
So I'm a month late, but that was the cutest thing I've seen for a long time - you are too cute & what a cute family.
How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well. Let me know if I can help you in ANY way.
Talk to you soon.
I was wondering when you would post this and then it took me forever to get to your blog to see it! That was hilarious and awesome all rolled into one!
Post a Comment