Today our Zane, Zaners, Zaniel turned 4 years old! Zane we are so happy to have you in our family. You are such a sweet boy and you make us laugh! We hope you continue to be our happy, helpful little boy. Happy Birthday! We love you!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
4 comments:
What a little cutie pie! Loved the pictures and yes I'm a big nerd and watched them all. Katie Bush's song and a newborn face sucked me in.
Happy B-day Zane!
ok...he is sooo adorable! i don't think i have ever seen pictures of him as a newborn. it looks like a little zane! haha. obviously. but that's fun that him and matti share a birthday together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!!! we miss you guys!
I love how you do a slide show of them on their birthdays! It's fun to see them as babies! I love having a four year old boy right now they're so funny and sweet! (Most of the time!) I hope his sore heals that is so fusterating! Keep us updated! I heard you went to class! I wish it were closer! and I had a babysitter! I miss saturdays!
I forgot how stinking cute Zane is!! I LOVE his pirate eye on his first birthday. Makes me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment