Today our little Gavin Jex, Gavey-poo, Jee-jay, turns 2! It has flown by. Gavin, you have kept us on our toes and very busy these past two years. You are becoming a very sweet little boy. You are so smart and are talking so well. We are so happy to have you in our family! We love you! Happy Birthday!

The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
7 comments:
Cute pictures!! I can't believe he is already two. Time flies when you're so dang cute!! (not me, Gavin!!)
I seriously can't believe he's two already! You're right......time has FLOWN by! I can remember you calling me up telling me you were pregnant. Do you remember that? I think you had called to ask me about a painting face mask thingy so that you could paint your house without harming the fetus! Hilarious! He's so adorable.
Happy birthday Gavin!! Time really does fly!! He is such a stud!
Heather- First of all it was so fun running into you at the movies the other night. Second.. Gavin is SO CUTE!!! I cried looking at your pictures! All of your kids are darling, but I could just squeeze little Gavin. What a doll! I need to come visit you some time so I can meet your little clan!
When are we going to do lunch???
Love ya!
Sara
Happy Birthday Gavin! You little stinker you....:) Love, your aunt Ally :)
Wow, I can't believe that he's already two! I loved seeing all of the pictures in the slideshow...it's amazing how much he has grown up over these past 2 years!!!
AWWW how did I miss this! Happy birthday GAVIN! We Love you!
The Price family
Post a Comment