As long as I can remember, I've gotten Canker Sores. Some have been so bad, I could hardly eat and talk. I'm pretty used to them now. It always bugs me when people say, "Stay away from me! I don't want one!" because they ARE NOT CONTAGIOUS! My dad always said, "it's because of not enough sleep, too much sugar and not enough water." As I got older, he'd say all of that and then he added, "and PMS." Whatever dad! You don't know what you're talking about or does he. I found this on the interenet after I Googled Canker Sores:
"Canker sores are shallow, painful sores in the mouth. They are usually red or may sometimes have a white coating over them. You might get them on the inside of your lips, the insides of your cheeks, the base of your gums or under your tongue. Canker sores are different from fever blisters, which usually are on the outside of your lips or the corners of your mouth.
Anyone can get canker sores, but women and people in their teens and 20s get them more often. Canker sores may run in families, but they aren't contagious. Doctors don't know what causes canker sores, but they may be triggered by stress, poor nutrition, food allergies and menstrual periods."
Well I had a Canker Sore last week that was on its way to being gone, when I bit it the other night while shoving a Casita Burrito from Taco Time in my mouth. Then I kept biting it because it got swollen. Well, I pulled down my lip to show my mom and Karen how big it was and they almost gagged! They said it was blue and purple. I ran into the bathroom and almost gagged myself. What the heck? So it's been 2 days and it's still ugly looking (it's more red now) but not as swollen. So I don't know if I broke a blood vessel or what! I'm not a doctor. I'm sure Dan will be so excited to kiss me when he gets home from San Francisco tonight. HAHAHA! PMP!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
10 comments:
Holy Crap, Heather! That is a mean lookin' thang! I get canker sores too, esp. when I work night shifts..I've discovered if I swish with Listerine a couple times a day when the sore is just barely starting it goes away really fast! So there's something good about alcohol for the body! haha
I hope yours gets better soon and that you still enjoy a kiss from Dan :) I hope things keep going well w/ Zane, too!
LOL... Heather you crack me up. I know you probably didn't mean for this post to be funny, but I can just hear you freaking out about it, then laughing. I'm sorry you have to put up with the nasty things. Not fun, AT ALL! But I do hope you get better soon.
I'd offer a world of advice on how to cure them, but I have NO IDEA, I've had my own ailment for the past 3 months now, too stuborn to go to a doctor... Suffer through the pain, right? But it just won't go away... stupid body!
Get well soon! I hope little Zane is okay too.... I wish you ALL well! AND I hope Dan doesn't come home with some nasty infection or disease from San Fran.
it's a sign...your not suppose to eat at taco bell!! jk. the next time u get one u should call me, the d.d.s. i work for lasers them for $10. love your guts you sexy thang!!
Cankers are the worst! Your picture is lovely. :) PMP!
I love your hair it is so cute.Sorry about the canker sore hope feel better soon.P.S I have never had one yet!But maybe I will now with all the stress in my life!
Maybe you should try Windex.
No, seriously - cankers suck. We get them, too. Hope you feel better soon. Even with the canker you look great in the picture!~
Hey Heather that is an ugly canker and looks very painful! Did you know that Acidic foods also can cause cankers to become inflamed. Tomato sauce or the veggie are especially acidic. I had one of those a few months back but didn't know that's what it was cause I hadn't had them before..... It was on my gum and I thought it was an abscess tooth. It turned out to be a canker that the dentist was able to give me a prescription for...... maybe you should good see Dr. Greenwood. That's who gave it to me. LOL Just tell him you want what Airaka got... it went away real fast. LOL Feel better!
So I guess Dad was right! hahahaha You're finished! FINITO!! (p.s. I tried to look up how to spell Finito and it's not even a word!)
Ok so I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and I'm ill. Gag me omadeus! For real though I feel bad for you!
Holy Crap, that looks painful~ But you look pretty hot anyway! So, I totally get cold sores like you get cankers, it sounds like. Of course I have one right now and am not happy about it one bit!!!!
Post a Comment