So, Missy and Chad's baby will be in the ICU for about 7 days. They did an EKG on him yesterday and noticed his heart had a lot of white spots around it, so they thought he might have an enlarged heart. They sent the EKG up to Primary Chilrdren's Hopsital and they determined that the heart was fine, (thank heavens!) but he has a lot of fluid in his lungs and they aren't sure why. So they have him on oxygen and an anitbiotic (they are treating it like Bronchitis) and are keeping him until next week. Missy is being discharged from the hospital today. I talked to her just a little bit ago and she is doing ok. She sounds tired but is very grateful that things aren't worse for Andrew. We love you guys and we're praying for you!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago

4 comments:
Oh, darn it.. so sorry to hear he's having a hard time. We will keep them in our prayers! Also, you had a lot of fun posts on here I haven't read. So good to see your cute family!
he looks so adorable in this picture. It would be very hard to leave the hospital without your baby, but it could be worse! Hang in there lil' andrew.
Heather,
I found you through Lindee's blog. Funny how we live in the same neighborhood and I find your blog through her. It is fun to see your cute family.
Casi
Heather I was so excited to see your comment. Your family has grown so much. They are all so dang cute. I love this blog stuff even if we don't see one another we can keep in touch this way. Thank you so much for leaving a comment!I am so sorry to her about your nephew we will keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment