I can't believe it has been 8 years since Dan and I were married! Time has flown and we have been so blessed! I still remember waking up that morning to a beautiful blue sky with not one cloud (unlike today, where we woke up to an inch of snow!) Everything went perfect that day. I rememeber thinking throughout that day that everything kept falling into place. We had an awesome sealing ceremony that Hartman Rector Jr. performed. I remember walking into that sealing room and becoming overwhelmed with the spirit and seeing all who came to support us. I couldn't stop crying because I was so happy! Our reception was so much fun and we were so grateful to all who helped put it all together (mostly our families) and for all who came to support us. It is all still so fresh in my mind and am grateful to Dan for all that he's done for me these past years. I love you so much honey! Happy Anniversary!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago




8 comments:
Way to go guys! That's quite the accomplishment, especially these days. Celebrate like before you had kids....:-)
Heather/Dan -
I am not surprised that such a cute couple has made it 8 years. Here's to 8 more. Maybe the next 8 will bring 3 more kids like the first?
Hi Heath! This slide show is such a beautiful tribute to your anniversary! I remember your wedding day quite clearly too and I'm so glad I was a part of it!
Love ya!
That post is so sweet!! I remember always wanting to get married in March and I remember looking at your napkins at your reception and thinking, "Heather has the perfect wedding date. One day I'll get married on March 16th too." April 17th is close enough. :)
Heather...what an awesome post for you and the Dan Man! Has it been 8 years already? Are we really as old as it appears? I think not!
LOVE the slide show, along with youboth. It was such a beautiful day... and a unforgetable experince! Congrats!!!
You look the exact same! I wish I was as skinny as I was in my wedding pictures! LOL.
Your pictures are so beautiful.Time fly when you are having fun.We will be married for almost 13yrs in April.
Post a Comment