
Missy and Chad's baby was finally able to come home today (a lot sooner than they anticipated). He's doing so much better and he's so dang cute! They still aren't quite sure what caused the fluid in his lungs but he's home now! YEAH!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
14 comments:
I am glad Andrew is doing better, you forget how little newborns really are. You look super cute Heath! :)
What a beautiful family. You are so lucky. I hope everything goes well with the little one.
I'm glad to hear everything is better with Missy's baby. What a scary thing for them!
It was great seeing you (even if it was a brief visit) on Saturday. Afterwards I took the kids to that theatre on 114th and Bangerter where you can eat while you watch a movie....they loved it!
You look good with "4"!! Hee, hee! I'm glad he is doing well. How are you guys?
Congrats to Chad & Melissa! So, Heather, when can we expect #4 from you?! :-)
Oh what a cute baby. Congrats!
Thank goodness he's home. That is scary! PS 4 looks so natural for you guys!!
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this picture...thinking, of course, Andrew was your new little one! And I didn't even know you were pg!! :) I'm glad he's home and healthy though...whether he be yours or Missy's!
Glad to see all is well! Missed you at the luau... but, it looks like your family has been super busy! We're sad to miss the mission reunion - we'll plan on October!
I am so glad he is home and doing better. He is darling.
We are in the 5th Ward
That is so scary. My nephew was in the NICU last March too with RSV. So glad he's home.
Oh, that baby is priceless! And yes, your arms are looking awfully comfy there with that baby in them! I think you are needing another! hee hee
We're so glad that he's home and doing well! Heather, that baby makes your little family look complete, lol! We can't wait to see all of you guys soon!!! Oh, and yes Matt got the message you left him on his birthday...we were laughing!
Post a Comment