Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary and Birthday's!

For our Anniversary we decided to go out to dinner with Karen and Christian and Melissa (aka Beans) and Mike. It was Melissa's birthday on the 12th and Mike's on the 14th, so we decided to celebrate their birthday's and our anniversary together. We went to Tepanyaki to eat and I ate so much that I was going to burst! Then we decided to go to Coldstone afterwards for dessert. I told them all that I was too full for ice cream, but when we got there, I couldn't resist! Then I really couldn't breathe! Oh, but it was so worth it! The food was great and the company was even greater! And none of us had kids with us! Let's do it again soon, VERY soon!






2 comments:

val said...

What a nice night out without kids! It doesn't happen often enough, does it?

erika said...

Hey next time you go out let us know?Maybe we can double.Since we are just up the road.