Monday, March 10, 2008

Deep in the heart of Texas!

Dan went out of town again today for just a few days, to Greenville, Texas. We were hoping he'd be able to see my little sissy, Amy, who's on a mission in Fort Worth, but we don't think it will be able to happen (sniff-sniff). Sorry Amy! He went to North Carolina last week. I can't really complain because the last time he want out of town was in October when he went to Australia. This trip and last weeks trip were for different reasons. When he usually goes out of town it is because he goes to train other companies how to use their software. But these last two times he went to go check out some of his accounts who have been having a few problems with the software. Anyways, I'm a single mom just until Wednesday. I've decided the only time of day that I really dread is bathing the kids and putting them to bed by myself. I feel like it's such a chore and it takes forever and I'm so exhausted by the time there in bed and asleep. Oh well. Count my blessings. Hurry home honey!

5 comments:

Gibson Gang said...

I'm flying solo for a few days too! It is SO much work with 3 kids. You don't realize how much your hubby helps until you have to do it all alone!

Sounds like a super busy weekend for you... sure hope you can make it! We'd love to visit!

val said...

Oh, good luck, you single Mama! It is amazing how much those hubbies are missed when they are gone! But for some reason when mine has a day off, I can't wait for him to get back to work so I can get back to MY schedule.....

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Can I just tell you how much I wanted to kill all the boys last night - except Zane. Where are the Daddys when you need them?

NYCmom said...

I'm so sorry! That's my least favorite time of day too...getting the kids to bed. It's the one time where you have to deal with them both at once and everything seems to be a fight. Then if your kids are like mine, they get out of bed about 5 or 10 times to ask for something and somewhere along the line I end up yelling and I hate that. I hope everything went ok and that he's home safe and sound now!

Allison Claire said...

I feel for you, bathing them and putting them down is the worst. Steven has been gone for 4 out of the last 5 weeks. Say NO to single momdom. :)