Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

The reason I get spoiled on Mother's Day! I love them!!


Our crazy picture

Mom/Granny Annie.

We got my mom this cool embossing machine and then we traced all the grandkids hands and made these dang adorable lilies out of them! I love it !


Hahahahaha! We were laughing so hard when we were taking this picture! There were about 4 kids screaming while we tried to take it. We missed Matt, Lauren, Ben, Jenny, Carter, Mollie and Noah.


I LOVE the little things kids make for Mother's Day. It always makes me cry. Gavin made me the blue flower pot with a seed planted in it. When I went to pick him up from Preschool last week, he came running out with the pot and yelled "Happy Thanksgiving!!!" He always makes me laugh! Zane made me the little colorful flower pot with paper flowers in it. He had written on each flower nice things he was going to do for me. So cute! Lindsay gave me a poem about fingerprints and her little fingerprints were all around the poem. It was so sweet. Then Lindsay wrote a little card that was from Brooklyn. My cute hubby got me roses the night before, along with some Werther's Carmels, a card and a folding table and chairs (that is also part of my birthday present). My cute mom gave me the movie "Sleepless in Seattle" and some Dove chocolates. I went to Kohl's the night before and bought me some clothes. It was such a nice Mother's Day.

Visiting with my Grandma

Dan's parents went to Chicago to visit Dan's sister, so we celebrated Mother's Day after they got back.

8 comments:

Jenae said...

I love the pictures with you and your kids! How adorable, and you're one hot mamma!!!

The Edwards Family said...

I still can't believe you have 4 kids, you must be amazing!

Ashley said...

What a cute mom! Your so cute Heather, I miss you lots! Looks like you had a great mothers day. The lillies you gave your mom are so cute. That is such a cute idea!

Deb-t said...

Is that "Sleepless in Seattle?" I love that movie! By the way, you look stunning in that last picture of you with all your mother's day loot!

Recksieks said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love the pictures of you and your kids, adorable! You are so skinny!
Sorry Jet Blue didn't work out.
Carolynn kept saying, "if she only held out till all the training is over it gets so much better, that is the hardest part." I don't know about you but onry people+time away from my family+lack of sleep=emotional wreck.(at least it would be that way for me, I'm sure)
You are amazing! You can only do what you can do and I think you are amazing for trying something new. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Great Job! You are such an amazing mom! Your kids, and hubby, are lucky to have you! Love ya

The Skousens said...

Love all of the pictures! You are such a cute mom Heather! I was peeing at the picture of all the grandkids! Looks like you had a wonderful day! We missed you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Cute little family!! I loved looking at all your posts...your daughter lookeda adorable in her dance stuff. So fun.

MEGandJEFF said...

Belated HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! Or should I say Happy Thanksgiving? haha..that cracked me up:)

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mothers' Day..which you totally deserve!