Monday, May 10, 2010

Lindsay's Spring Recital

I can't believe how much Lindsay's dancing is progressing. She is definietly a natural and enjoys it! She keeps saying she wants to do competitions and I have no doubts she'd do awesome! Linds, we're so proud of you!

Lindsay and one of her best friends, Lexi! Aren't they beautiful???


Lindsay's supporters



6 comments:

Deb-t said...

Oh for cute, she really is a natural. And she always stays right with the music. She's just like you, Heath!

The Skousens said...

Wow, she looks so grown-up with make-up on...such a beautiful girl! She really did an awesome job!!!

Kevin and Kelly said...

I love her costume! She is beautiful just like her mama :)!

Jenae said...

She totally is a natural! She'll go far!

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh my gosh, Heather! She's gorgeous!! You're going to have boys beating down your door..tell Dan to get the shotgun out!

Karmen said...

Heather, she's seriously the best in her class! She's destined to be a dancer!