Friday, May 7, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

A few weeks ago, Gavin's preschool went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point for a fieldtrip . We've been several times and it never gets old. It's such a cool place! They had a lot of fun!





Zane would not stand by this shark and I don't blame him. It's freakin' scary! Here's Gavin with some Preschool friends who were not afraid of the shark.

The boys digging for dinosaur bones.

4 comments:

Deb-t said...

I know Jaden is 10 and all but he would LOVE going here. I've never been but it looks like he would have a blast there.

The Skousens said...

How fun! I've yet to go there...we should go all together one time!

MEGandJEFF said...

FUN! I can't wait till Aiden's older & will enjoy stuff like this..I mean, I can wait..but it'll be so much fun!

Sass said...

it looks like you guys had a good time! I can't believe that shark!! its so scary!! ha ha ha