YES! We have another wedding. This will make 6 weddings in 2 years between Dan's and my family (3 sister's for me, 3 brother's for Dan). The big date is August 13th and we're so excited for them. Sam fits right in. We have all been so blessed to find men that fit in and put up with our hagginess. AND we are so blessed to have a cute sister-in-law who married my only brother, that fits right in and puts up with all of us too! Congratulations Amy and Sam!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
3 comments:
Love them!
I can't wait to see how Sam delves right in with all the Skousen family traditions! Make sure you let us watch Amy and Sams Christmas video next January!
Awww thanks, I love being a part of the family!!! So excited for the two of them! So weird to think that she's the final wedding...well I guess the grandkids will be the next ones!
Post a Comment