Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday to me!

It's still really weird for me to think that I'm in my 30's. I still feel like a 21 year old and act like it too (no offense to 21 year olds....that was a fun age!). I celebrated my birthday with my family on Mother's Day and got some treats and money!




We didn't have candles, so we used what we could find.





Cute kids, giving me a birthday love.




My cute hubby gave me these roses.



Celebrating with Dan's family. I got some treats and piano music.

The Friday before my birthday, we went to Applebee's for dinner with some of our friends



Sam, Laurel and Beans


Hayley and Justin



Craig and Kim



Christian, Karen, Heidi and Jeff met up with us after dinner at the movie theater and we all went and saw IRON MAN 2. I really liked. it! Thanks everyone for sharing my birthday extravaganza with me!

2 comments:

Adam - Janet - Owen - Caroline said...

Please tell me that in the picture you are blowing the candles out in the cake is a red velvet cake or red velvet cheesecake. Those are the bomb!!!! I'm sure it was good regardless of what kind, but the red velvet would cause me to drool and be completely envious of you (just another reason!)

Doney Days said...

Haha! Yes Janet, it's a red velvet cake from Costco! YUMMY!!!! Are you drooling now? :)