I can't believe our little Angel is 6 months old! This has really been the fastest year of my life. It feels like I was just putting Christmas decorations away and now here we are pulling them back out again. Brooklyn turned 6 months old on December 5th. Her 6 month checkup was on December 8th. Her stats were:
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz (50%)
Length: 25 in. (25%)
Head: 44 cm (75%)
So she's still smaller than our other 3 kids. But her head is getting up there, just like the other kids, but is still little compared to the boys' heads which were off the charts until they were over 1.
She rolls all over now and laughs the cutest little laugh you've ever heard! Her eyes twinkle when she smiles, which melts my heart. She's had yet another cold which brought on another ear infection, so that would make 4 ear infections. We have an appointment with our ENT doctor in a couple of weeks to talk about tubes. Her Excema is under control with just Aquaphore, which is good.

6 comments:
OH my goodness!!! she is adorable! I just want to kiss her cheeks! flip she is CUTE! well all your kids are cute..go figure..they have a Beautiful mother:)
She is just too gorgeous, Heather! You guys make good lookin' kids!
Our little Brooky! I just love her!!
What a little doll baby!
I just love her...that big grin of hers is adorable!!! I agree, this year has seemed to go by the fastest!
She is such a doll!! I love her big eyes and cute smile! What a babe!
Post a Comment