Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth.....


And a little purple convertible with 4 seats so she can drive her siblings around the drive-way and an Ipod, and a Zhu-Zhu pet Hamster and a fishing pole and an Easy Bake oven....the list goes on. So Lindsay lost her 4th tooth on Sunday, November 29th. This one she pulled out all be herself while Dan and I were still asleep. She had Zane in the bathroom with her as her support. They used about 40 tissues trying to pull it out, but she finally got it out! The tooth Fairy left $2 (because she pulled it herself she got more money!).

So the list above is really what she wants for Christmas. She's only 6 1/2!!!!! I told her Santa has a budget too and he usually doesn't bring kids $300 gifts (that's about how much the little convertible is) and mom and dad don't spend that much either . She said, "we'll just have to see". She wrote her letter to Santa the day after Halloween and mailed it. I keep telling her that she will need to be grateful for what she gets. We'll see what happens Christmas morning.

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Oh I love when kids have their two front teeth missing, so cute!!! I am peeing at Lindsay, man she has high standards for her gifts, lol!!!

Deb-t said...

So are you a little nervous about Christmas morning? She is so funny that she has her mind set on this convertible! Sounds like Lindsay though!

The Perry Family said...

Yeah, Emma's Christmas list included a Wii, her own computer, her own TV, pink high heels, and her own makeup. I told her not to get her hopes up....