On December 22nd, Gavin had his Preschool Christmas Program. He was so cute and had practiced his part a lot. He did a great job! His part in the "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" was "To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall...now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!" There is a video clip of it at the bottom...
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
4 comments:
Too cute...I love how excited he was as he said that "Dash away! Dash away all" part!!! Heather, your kids are getting so big...I miss them all so much!
So cute :) I'm with Lauren..I love when he says his part!
Heather,
I just popped over from Stacey's blog and thought I'd let you know I was here. Your kids are adorable! I just wish they didn't grow up so fast!
Hey Heather!!! He's gotten so big! We FINALLY posted a blog a few days ago after about 3 months of nada, phew. Now its your turn :)!! We'd love to see what you're up to! Hope things are going well for you guys!! Love ya!
Post a Comment