
I took Lindsay to her first Jon Schmidt Christmas concert on December 19
th. She loved it and so did I. We went with some of my sisters, their daughters, my mom and Heidi's hubby, Jeff. Beforehand some of us went to Sizzler for lunch.

Lindsay and Me

Laurel and Kelly

Missy and
Kaelynne
Mom and Amy

Heidi and Jeff

Of course when Jon and Steve Nelson
played "Love Story
meets Viva La Vida" everyone went crazy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtVBJDPs6k He's still dealing with legal issues from
Coldplay, so he had to play it legally. So right before he went into the Viva La Vida part of the song they stopped playing and he said, "Our next song will be Viva La Vida by
Coldplay with a little introduction". It was hilarious! I loved everything about the concert!

After we came out of the concert, Steve Nelson (the
cellist) came out to sign autographs. He was walking by me to go get into his spot and I yelled, "Hi Steve!" like we were long lost friends. He turned around and said, "HI THERE!" Then he sat and chatted with us a for a couple of minutes. He's hilarious! After he walked away I snapped a picture of him. Lindsay thinks he looks like Mr. Bean and he actually does! Jon
Schmidt's concerts were really good before, but now that Steve is on board, they are even more entertaining!
1 comments:
How fun...I'm sure Lindsay LOVED it!!! Wish we lived closer, because that would have been fun to go to!
Post a Comment