My youngest sister, Amy, returned from the Texas, Fort Worth Mission on Thursday, April 2nd! It is so nice to have her home! She is glowing and is so happy! It took forever for her to come off the plane and the anticipation was killing us! Jenny and Carter drove up from Arizona and surprised us all, which was fun to have them here. We missed having Matt, Lauren and Mattison here! When Amy FINALLY came down the escalators at the airport, we all started screaming and cheering! Then mom and dad ran to her crying and hugging her, then all the grandkids ran to her (some fo them crying too). It was so sweet. We all went back to mom and dad's and spent the day together. We love you Amy!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
7 comments:
How fun, we wish that we could have been there too! I still can't believe that Amy's already home! We're so excited to see everyone...it's not coming fast enough!!!
Your family is so awesome. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. I enjoy reading about all the things that are going on with you. Thanks for your thoughtful comments on our blog. Loveya, Jodee
YAY! That is so sweet! It seams like just yesterday that you were talking about her leaving...time flys! I am excited for you and your family!
Yay for Amy!
Happiness!!!!! She looks GREAT! I bet it was so fun to have you all at the airport anticipating her arrival. And I can't wait to see her again, either. So many fun things for the Skousen family this month!
I love reading your blog! The Doney's lives are so much more eventful than mine. Yay for the babies and reunited families :)
And to think we've already added 2 more babies to the bunch!
Post a Comment