Friday, March 20, 2009

Disney on Ice

Last week we took our kids to the "Disney on Ice Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey" show. They LOVED it! I thought Gavin might get antsy half way through, but nope. He sat on Dan's lap the whole first half and didn't move a muscle. I think he was in shock at seeing the characters so close (he doesn't remember Disneyland). Then the second half of the show he wanted to sit by me and he just stared munching on his popcorn. It was so cute! Zane kept saying "This is the coolest thing ever!" I also thought Lindsay would have gotten bored because she tends to do that during movies, etc... but not once did she ask me when it was going to be over. I'm so glad we went and I think we'll go again next time. Our 12th row center, $10 seats weren't too shabby either!



Lion King


Ariel and Eric


Lilo and Stitch


This was the boys' favorite part; when Captain Hook got swallowed by the crocodile.


The Peter Pan story was their favorite.











9 comments:

Allie said...

What a cute little family. Its funny how kids surprise you with doing things that are unexpected. But totally rewarding that you didn't have to entertain them through the show!! Gotta love it!
Glad you guys had fun!

Bethers Family said...

How fun is that! I pmp that mom let you guys use the old Mickey flashlights we had when we were kids. I love the ice shows. It's something small that makes you feel like your in Dis, but for me all it did was wet my appetite to go!! Love you guys :)

Lindsey said...

so cute! How did you get such good seats? I'm so jealous.

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go. :)

Deb-t said...

How did you get those good seats for only $10 bucks? Is it one of those prizes from Dan's nerdy second place computer program thing?! Ha ha.
Anyway, your kids are at a good age to go to Disney on Ice. At least now you know your money wasn't wasted! Good children!
I was peeing that Gavin didn't want to leave girls night last night....

Goodrich said...

looks like fun! we had a blast at playhouse disney live!!

Armstrong Family said...

Well, as you know, we LOVE Disney on Ice too! We decided not to go this time but will probably do so next time! Our kids are like yours, they don't last long with movies but Disney on Ice they are glued the whole time! I caught up on your posts too. It's so funny and amazing we have close anniversaries and kids birthdays! Cute wedding photo! You STILL look great!

erika said...

What a good Idea to do with your family.
You never know what your kids will like to do ?
But for $10 bucks its worth it.

The Price Family said...

awww how fun!!! I still remember seeing Disney on Ice with my family when I was about 19 lol! I thought it was fun then! Hope you guys are great! Hugs
Airaka and family!