Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family time

I'm so far behind on posting this. But in March Dan's only sister, Melissa (Sis), her hubby, Zach and their boys, Carter and Austin, came to Utah for a couple of weeks. On March 7th, we went to the Clark Planetarium and watched the 3-D movie "Under the Sea". It was really cool and the kids loved it. Then we walked over the Biaggi's for lunch. It was fun having them here for a little while. The kids love playing with their only 2 cousins on Dan's side.

Carter, Lindsay, Gavin, Austin and Zane



In this pic, Dan was telling Lindsay to move out of the way of the picture. We took a second one and I don't like how I look. So since this is me blogging this, I get to choose which one I post. Love ya honey!


Chris and Char


Zach, Carter, Melissa and Austin. Melissa was expecting their 3rd baby in September, but miscarried last week. We are so sad for them and know they are being blessed through this hard time.


Trevor, Ma and Pa


Brie, Mike and Trevor (again). Mike and Brie are pregnant with their first baby and due in August. We are very happy for them!


Lindsay, Cassie and Travis. I just realized that I had not posted that Cassie and Travis are engaged. I'm such a slacker!!! Their wedding is on May 30th. We are happy to welcome Cassie into the family!


Our goofy kids


0 comments: