My oldest sister, Laurel and her hubby Sam, welcomed a baby GIRL today! This is their 6th baby and it's been over 12 years since they've had a girl. Needless to say, their oldest Kelly, cried and cried when they announced to us it was a girl! She hugged her mom for a long time. She's been dying for a sister and now she finally got one!!! After 4 brothers, I don't blame her. They named her Mary Lynne. She was born at 6:57 pm and weighs 7 pounds 10 ounces. We're so happy for you Laurel and Sam!!! Now Laurel's only problem is that she has no girl clothes because Kelly's were so old, she gave them all away. Maybe she needs a baby shower now! We're so happy to have these 2 new babies (see the post below about my sister Heidi's baby) in our family. My brother Matt and his wife, Lauren, had a girl in August, so maybe we're on a girl run for a while. We need it after 8 boys in a row!!! Karen is scheduled to have her c-section on April 21st and then I'm in 8 weeks. We'll see what the Lord has in store for us! Can't wait!!!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
5 comments:
Crazy!!! I can't believe that we've finally broken the boy streak!!! Both girls are such cuties, we can't wait to meet them and see all of you guys!!!
ok, now I am crying over your post. I too am so happy for Kelly. :) I think a shower is a good idea!
Again, in shock still. I'm so sad I missed it by a few hours. I can't wait to see her in person.
Oh, I didn't realize they had that many boys in a row, how happy!!!! Congrats to you all!
Dont you just love babies.
Post a Comment