Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mike and Brie's wedding

So we've had, yet again, another wedding in the family. Dan's brother, Mike, married Brie White on Friday, June 20th in the Logan Temple. It was a sweet ceremony and those two are so stinkin' in love! Brie is so sweet and has brought out a side of Mike we haven't really seen before, in a very good way. The weather was pretty hot, but perfect for an outdoor reception in Brie's parent's backyard, especially when the sun started to set. Their colors were pink, brown and tan and Mike wore pink socks with his brown tux and Brie wore pink heels with her offwhite wedding dress. They looked so cute! They had dancing at the end of the reception and after forcing our children to stay awake a little longer, they finally got into the dancing and had a lot of fun! It was very long day and late night, but it was well worth it. Congrats Mike and Brie! We love you!


The happy couple coming out of the temple

Mike showing off his pink socks




The Doney children and their spouses

Josh, Zach, Sis, Chris, Char, Mike, Brie, Trevor, Travis, me and Dan

The whole Doney fam

Gavin and Grandpa Kevin

It's time to party!
Lindsay LOVED the dancing!

Zane caught the garter (kind of). He was so excited!

Mike and Brie riding away on a scooter (without headlights). Good thing they only drove to Dan's parent's house down the street to their car.

4 comments:

val said...

What a beautiful couple! I loved the gorgeous dress and brown tux with pink socks! Way cool!

The Skousens said...

They're so cute together! And I love their colors! I'm peeing that they left on a scooter without headlights! I love the picture with them and your little family...very pretty!!!

Brooke S said...

I think you all are addicted to weddings! This is quite the year of wedding for you all. I guess you have a new wardrobe out of it all.

Karmen said...

It sounds like a fun wedding! The colors, the scooters...if I could rewind, I would be more creative at my wedding...seriously!