Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary!!!!

Happy 9th Anniversary Lovey! It's flown by so fast and I can't believe we have our 4th baby on the way! I needed ya! I got ya! I'm keepin' ya! I love ya!


So do you think we've changed in the past 9 years! Hmmmm...........

9 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

Just less hair on his part;)

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary. How are you? How are you feeling? Hope you are well...

Jenae said...

Cute cute couple!!!

Unknown said...

You two look so young still! I can't believe you're going to be the parents of FOUR!! Congrats and thanks for being our friends all this time!

T. Driaza said...

Awww you two look fabulous! I don't think you've changed much at all. Just think...one more year will 10! Holy cow!

Deb-t said...

Awwww! You guys are such cute little babies in your wedding photo! But I totally remember it like it was yesterday!

erika said...

Looking good!
Hope you did something fun?

Recksieks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

The Smiths said...

Heather how the heck has it been nine years???? Seriously, feels like just yesterday! I love you both!
Congrats!