Lindsay has been dying to have her haircut for a while now. I let have get a little cut off in November, but that was it. Then she informed me that she wanted it cut to her chin! When I went to my last hair appointment, I told Ginger to just cut off a little at a time. We ended up at about her shoulders (a little over 3 inches) and I told we'd do that for now and maybe the next time go shorter. Her hair is so fine it's hard to do an A line cut on her, so I was too scared to have it to her chin. She loves it though and it's a nice change for her!
Before
4 comments:
That looks so cute! She looks so grown up and sporty! I love it! She's lucky she can look cute with both long and short hair! What a babe!
awww...she is such a cutie!! but i think you should let her do it short...it would look SO stinkin cute on her!! :o) and it could totally work with her fine hair.
It is darling. I love it!
Fresh hair cuts always look so good. Cute hair Linds!
Post a Comment