Zane was so excited to play soccer this year. Dan got to be his coach, which both Dan and Zane really enjoyed. Because Zane is so sensitive, we were a little nervous he might cry or pout if someone stole the ball from him. But he never did! He was such a good sport. Whenever he'd get near the ball and almost kick it, he'd look over at me to make sure I was watching, then give me a thumbs up. He is so cute. Way to go Zaners!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Zane is too cute! That's fun that Dan got to be Zane's coach!!
That is so exciting!! It's so fun Dan is his coach! Way cute pics, I can't wait till Jax can start sports!
Post a Comment